| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Onslow, Western Australia in August is warm at 19.65 °C (67.37 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 15.4mm (0.6in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Onslow, Western Australia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Onslow, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Onslow, Western Australia:
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 1435.5 kms (892.1 miles) N
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 851.9 kms (529.4 miles) ENE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 1365.9 kms (848.8 miles) ENE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 392.6 kms (243.9 miles) ENE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) E
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1397.2 kms (868.3 miles) ESE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 651.3 kms (404.7 miles) SSE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 758.6 kms (471.4 miles) SE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1195.1 kms (742.7 miles) SSE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 1144.9 kms (711.5 miles) S