| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Onslow, Western Australia in April is hot at 26.85 °C (80.33 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with vitually no rain. A paltry 18.2mm (0.7in) of fluid precipitates across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Onslow, Western Australia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Onslow, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Onslow, Western Australia:
- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - 1435.5 kms (892.1 miles) N
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 851.9 kms (529.4 miles) ENE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 1365.9 kms (848.8 miles) ENE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 392.6 kms (243.9 miles) ENE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) E
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1397.2 kms (868.3 miles) ESE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 651.3 kms (404.7 miles) SSE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 758.6 kms (471.4 miles) SE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 1195.1 kms (742.7 miles) SSE
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 1144.9 kms (711.5 miles) S